Wednesday 30 January 2008

I've been tagged by Natty K!!!!!!!!

The middle Name Game

These are the rules:-

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

Ok here goes!! I don't have a middle name, my maiden name was Smith

S for September, the month I was born

M for May, a very special month, I got married in this month, Ryan & Georgia-May (2 of my children) were born in this month

I for Inkspots, a craft shop I love to visit.

T for Thomas, my eldest son

H for Hilary, my mum, who past away nearly 12 years ago.

The five people I am going to tag are Veronica (sbs 11 sister), Jamie (sbs sister), Toni (sbs 11 sister), Lisa (lavender stamper) and Chrissy (Chrissy Marie card crafts). Hope I have done this correctly. Thanks Natty K! xx vicki xx

3 comments:

Toni said...

Hi -- got the tag, and answered on my blog, tagged a few others! Reminds me of that movie Pay it Forward ... it DOES make you pause and have to think for a minute, doesn't it?!

Unknown said...

Hi, thank you for tagging me, it made me think. I have done it already although some letters were real easy and others I had to think about....I put links on my blog for us docrafts bloggers too....but I should have been planning for my "e" challenge but I can only think of elephant and I don't have any penny black elepahant or emboss - and how blimin' borin' is that? LOL

Jamie Martin said...

Hi, I got all of my "Tagged" info up on my blog. That was fun, thanks for tagging me :)