Monday 28 January 2008

Yippee Yiy Yay!!!!!! My stash has finally arrived



This is the last of my qvc craft day order, which arrived about an hour ago. Those Bo Bunny papers and embellies are lush, can highly recommend those. Yay!!! no more struggling with those hopeless fiskars 'boingers', my crop a dile is hear. oh! oh! this means i'm gonna be busy playing and won't have much time for blogging, will try to pop on for a few mins tho, to catch up with everyone. I'm off to play now, bye speak to you all soon (hopefully) xx vicki xx

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

what fun! can't wait to see what you create!!

Natalie said...

Wow, look at all that, looking forward to seeing all your new cards. x

Anonymous said...

This looks like some fun stuff!
I am part of SBS 11....dropped by to say hi!

Sarah said...

The stash looks yummy! Your cards are all lovely - thanks for stopping by my blog!