Monday 4 February 2008

I've been tagged by Pixiedust!!!!!

Happy Monday to you all. Ok I've been tagged again.

The middle Name Game and this is what you have to do:-

These are the rules:-
You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

As I don't have a middle name, I'll use my maiden name again which, as said before was SMITH

S - is for my wonderful husband Stephen
M - is for Mauritius, where we had our honeymoon, almost 10 years ago this May
I - is for India-Jade, this is the name I choose for our daughter, but Stephen wasn't having any of it so he named her Georgia-May instead.
T - is for Tia Maria, ooooohhhh the hangover, drank way too much of this when I was younger and now can't go nowhere near it. Shame cos I used to love it.
H - is for happy, the postman has just delivered three new Magnolia stamps this morning, YIPPEEE!!! can't wait to play.

Now for the five people I am going to tag. Dawn (all pink girl), Laurel (sbs 11), Bev (SBS 11), Andria (SBS 11), and Bridget (SBS 11 )

1 comment:

gillyflower said...

hi vicki
i've just joined the SBS11 so thought i would contact you
just noticed your name was smith
snap i am too there are a lot of us about
anyway thanks for suggesting the SBS11
love your blog and hope to nip in and out to what you are up to
bye for now
gill