Monday 25 February 2008

My Paperlicious Oasis...





Well here is my little space. I can't believe how much stash I have accumulated in such a short space of time. Ok where to start. IKEA fab shop, love it, love it, love it. Storage jars £1.99 4 pk. Table and Expedit storage unit also Ikea. Best buy though curtains/voile £2.99 per pair, ok they are nothing special but they do the job. Baskets are from Matalan, Instore and ikea. Spent most of this evening sorting out my ribbons, didn't realise I had so many. I bought some dowelling (not sure if that is how its spelt), painted it white and just popped it through the shelf brackets, will do for now. The pink baskets on the shelf also hold ribbons, as do the glass jars. I just can't wait for the bunk beds to go, will have even more space to store even more scrummy stash ...lol!!! I couldn't resist putting Paperlicious Oasis on the wall, for the time being I have used Brenda Pinnicks chipboard alphabets, but when I get some free time I will paint the letters properly. Well that's a little insight into my crafty space. thanks for looking, xx vicki xx





12 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Such a cute and very organized craft space! It wouldn't stay that way for very long if I were to get in there. lol! Was wondering about the bunkbeds... you will have so much more space after they go!

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous craft room, and so tidy, I love it. x

jo said...

What a fab space Vicki!!!!!

Nikki said...

What a lovely inspiring craft space you have.
Love all your cards too, just found your blog via Nattyk's . I will be back.
Nikki

Michelle Short said...

What a lovely craft room, everything is so pretty and tidy! :0)

Toni said...

The desk under the window - so airy, close to the light! And the dowel idea ... I've been trying to explain that to Double BB for the longest -- now I can show him how it looks when done.

Jenn said...

Amazing scrap space!!! Can I come over and play!!! :)

Jenn
SBS11

Gina said...

Oh can I come and live with you please :) my craft room looks like a bomb has hit it, your room is lovely and pretty
Gina x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a gorgeous craft room and so tidy ,i am so jelous ,my hubbie says my craft table is a fire hazzard LOLxxxx

Carolina said...

What an adorable craft space Vicki! It's just too adorable for words and love how it all came together in such an organize manner.

I also wanted to stop by and thank you for your sweet comments you left on my blog about my grandfather's passing...it really meant a lot to me!

Julie said...

Great space Vicki, mine will never be tidy enough to show. Love that you've got Paperlicious Oasis on the wall.

Suzanne said...

Sorry I haven't popped by recently away last weekend then a bad week with Bailey this week (my blog will explain). Your room if fantastic and so so tidy if your anything like me it won't be for long!!! Well done on your win with NattyK and great blog candy from Gina. Happy Stamping Sue :o)