Thursday 10 April 2008

Arty Girlz challenge #29

After seeing Natalies (http://nattykcards.blogspot.com/) lovely wallet cards recently. I thought I would make a few of these as I have promised to send some stamped images out to a few lovely girls. I then saw the challenge over at the Arty Girlz blog and decided to put these in. The papers are from Pink Petticoat, stamped image is, yep you guessed Rubber Romance, just love those Divas and a few sparkly gems for the added touch of bling.
These are so easy to make, also saves having loads of strips of card from left over A4 sheets when making my own square cards. Often wondered what to do with the scraps, I usually make tags or die cut letters. Thanks for passing by, hope everyone is well and happy today, take care love and best wishes xx vicki xx

DONT FORGET ABOUT MY CHALLENGE, IT'S STILL ONGOING UNTIL 10PM SATURDAY 12APRIL . SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE A LITTLE TO SEE THE DETAILS. I HAVE HAD SOME BEAUTIFUL ENTRIES SO FAR, THANK YOU GIRLS XXXX

10 comments:

Natalie said...

This is lovely Vicki. I love making the wallet cards they are so easy but so effective. Love the black and white, so classy. x

Anonymous said...

Very very beautiful ! very elegant

kerry said...

I do like this style of card & you've done a fab job with it!
Kerry xx

Frances said...

This is lovely, very elegant. My fave RR is Babs in Bath! x

Kath Stewart said...

How unusual - love it
Kath
xxxx

Crissi Harvey said...

beautiful card i love the pp papers and the stamped image is fab.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz Challenge

crissi xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful, great image

Jilli said...

I'm also addicted to rubber romance stamps and have been buying mine direct from USA via Etsy. They're unmounted and work out around £2.50 each. P&P is only £2ish and they generally take a week to arrive. If you visit my blog I have a link directly to there page on Etsy where you can place and pay for orders. Hope you dont mind me telling you!

Michelle Short said...

Great folder, I have just made my first couple of these and they are quite easy aren't they. Great idea too. Love the B&W, looks really elegant :0) xx

tracie said...

oh wow this is gorgeous, I love making these, great gifts for friends and family. Love the image - very elegant :-)x