Wednesday 9 April 2008

Just to say my little blog was featured on http://qkdbloggers.blogspot.com earlier this week. They sent me an e-mail when I first set up my blog asking for the go ahead. So I gave them a little info about myself and told them they could choose which cards they wanted to put, it's only two they feature. Well when I had a look, they choose the chocolate card....aaarrrgghhh!!! wish they hadn't cos I'm not too keen on that one. Also noticed loads of other girlies featured there too. I've put their blinkie on my blog, but it doesn't blink,( he! he! that sounds funny), does anyone know if I need a special html code for it to work, thanks.
I know I have been a real bag blogger lately, I've got loads of catching up to do, not to mention new peeps to put on my blogroll. But Yippee!!!!! my scallywags are all back in school, my housework/ironing is bang up to date, so I am off to have a play with some of my new stash.


JUST SCROLL DOWN TO SEE DETAILS OF MY 'BLING'-ING BEAUTIFUL CHALLENGE

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats Vicki!!! What an honor!!! :D

Jamie Martin said...

Congrats on your blog being featured, how exciting :)

SBS-Sister