Friday 20 June 2008

A couple of thanks yous..

Maria very kindly offered to send me some stamped images, but look what I received. OMGosh Wow!!! to say I was gobsmacked when I opened the envelope is a huge understatement. Not only did she send me the most gorgeous card but it was jam packed with loads of PB stamped images. And just look at all these beauties I have to play with. Thank you so very, very much Maria for your kindness and generosity, it's hugely appreciated
I received this beautiful congratulations card from Michelle, such a kind and thoughtful gesture Michelle, thank you so very much. (I have e-mailed you Michelle, but not sure if you've received it as I know your in the process of changing your ISP).
OK, that's my first post for today, shall be back again with some other cards to show. xx vicki xx

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful you know what they say one good turn deserves another and you are a very kind thoughtful person so it is being returned. Sue :o)

Jenn said...

What beautiful cards you have received!!! Have fun with all your images!!! :D

Michelle Short said...

Your are more than welcome Vick I am just really glad that you liked it :0) You have been really busy simnce I last visited, sorry i haven't got time to comment on all your cards but they are all fab! xx