Tuesday 15 July 2008

spoonfull of sugar challenge.

The challenge this week over at the spoonful of sugar blog is to make a card for a girl.
I made a birthday card back last year for Tia, my daughters best friend. Tia's mum told me that she has framed it and has it as a keepsake in her bedroom and would I be able to make a similar one for her other daughter, Morganne, not for any occasion, she just wanted something similar as a keepsake. Morganne is known as Mim at home, so I was asked if I could put that somewhere on the card. So here it is. Papers are all Papermania retro florals, die cut flowers are DCWV, image is sweet ebony, autumn leaves and sugar nellie sentiment stamps, papermania 'scrabble' letter tiles. Thanks for popping by, ttfn xx vicki xx

11 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous personalised card and just love the cute image, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

what a great idea ~and one gorgeous card!! love the colours!!
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

This is a fab card Vicki, I am sure she will cherish it. x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card I just love the cute image, thanks for playing along this week :)

Sue said...

such a beautiful card and a really lovely idea:-)

sue
xx

Trina said...

Beautiful card!! One of my favorite images and your coloring on it is awesome! Love the layout too! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Maria's Cards said...

Another stunning card. I'm sure she will love it. x

Jenn said...

Vicki this is absolutely adorable! I love the dp! :D She is gonna love it! :D

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and so much detail. I'm sure your friends daughter will adore it! Thanks for playing.
Joanne x

cats whiskers said...

What a great card this is such lovely image and the colours are beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Wow! What a faublous card - the detail is amazing