Tuesday 22 July 2008

Thank you Maria


I have received this fabulous award from the very lovely Maria, thank you ever so much Maria, to say I'm chuffed to bits is an understatement...lol!!!!, if you haven't already, please pop over to Maria's blog and say 'hi', she has some gorgeous creations on show. Now for the difficult part, I have to pass this award on to 3 others, so I'm going to choose:-
I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer hols with the kiddies so far. We've not been up to that much as yet. I do have a couple of cards to show, will post them another time though. Love & best wishes to you all and thanks for popping by xx vicki xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Well done! Pop over to my blog there is something there for you too!

kerry said...

Thaaaaaaannnnnk yoooooooou!!!!!
Kerry xxx