Thursday 31 July 2008

With love....


Helllllllloooooooo, I hope you are all keeping well and not too stressed out with the kiddies at home and this awful rain we've had the last couple of days...aarrggghh, Georgia & Yasmin have either had friends around, or they've gone to friends houses or we've gone out to indoor activity centres. As for Ryan he's been doing lots of fishing, yep!!! in this weather, he's mad. Tom, well he spends most of the day in bed, surfaces early afternoon, then goes out until the evening.
Anyway back to the card, I felt as though I was neglecting poor Martha as I've not used her for quite a while now. So here she is, coloured with water coloured pencils, papers are Basic Grey 'archaic' and Making Memories Boho Chic Olivia (the green one). Sentiment stamp is Cuddly Buddly, the lace is from WHAT!! and I've inked it with my Distress Ink pad tea dye. The pin is from my sewing box, you can get them from haberdashery shops.
Well at the mo we are all still in our jammies, having another lazy morning...lol!!!! I'd better get ready now though, as I promised to take the girls out for a girly day, Yasmin asked last night if we could go shopping for clothes and go to the hairdressers etc, she's only 5, I dread to think what she'll be like as a teenager.......
Well thanks for visiting my 'lil oasis, hope you all have a lovely day, ttfn xx vicki xx

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Vicki, this image always makes me smile lol!! We're still in PJ's here too, it must be one of those days!!
Sharon :-)x

Crafty Sarah said...

Hi Vicki, I am new to blogging and have just come across your blog. I have spent ages looking at your cards in awe as they are all so beautiful. You're very talented. xx

Natalie said...

Great card Vicki. We have rain again here today too, so we are having a cosy day in, playing video games,and watching DVD's, a good excuse to get the popcorn out. x

Tara said...

I love this card with the grungy papers xx

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Vicki! Love the dp and great image. Sorry you've had such crummy weather!