Friday 12 September 2008

something a bit different


I have made this card for my friendship swap partner over at the Do-Crafts Forum. I bought this gorgeous Anna Griffin kit from here about two weeks ago and haven't had chance to use until now. The kit is fabby with some gorgeous papers, templates and a CD to create your own messages using their fonts. I know it's not my usual 'thing' but I think it's turned out ok considering I had to trace the flower shapes and cut them out, cutting not being my strong point...lol!!!

I shall be back sometime over the weekend with some more news regarding the post below....lol!!!! Hope you all have a lovely weekend, ttfn xx vicki xx

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Vicki, I love the soft colours. x

Jill said...

wow Vicki the flower looks fab, it must of taken you ages to cut it all out. Love the colour tones to this card, I do like Anna Griffin papers Jill x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card Vicki, its gorgeous! Hugs Linda x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful - the soft colurs and co-ordianting papers look really classy
Pauline x

nessy said...

wow!! what a stunning card!!what a in your eye flowers ~ gorgeous
vanessa xx

Gina said...

beautiful card vicki, the colours are very subtle love it :)
Gina xxx

pickle said...

Wow Vicki this is a beautiful card.
You've made a great job of cutting the flowers out.The colours are so delicate which makes for a really classy look.
kerry x

kerry said...

Beautiful card, I love the softness of the colours!!!
Kerry xxx