Friday 16 January 2009

wow!!! what lovely awards

I'm so lucky to have received such wonderful awards from two lovely blogging friends. Huge thank you's for thinking of me to pass them onto.

These first two awards I've received from Michelle, aaaawwwww I'm so chuffed, thanks luvly...mwwahhh!!!!!
The Marie Antionette award - a real person, a real award. Oh thanks Michelle(((hugs)))These next three awards I've received from my lovely friend Jill. Gosh I feel so priveledge to have 'met' such truly lovely friends since blogging. Huge thanks Jill...mmmwwwaaahhhh !!!!


Now I know I've not done this entirely correct, but I did play along with one of these awards in a couple of posts below, so I'm gonna kinda cheat and go onto the hard part, and try to choose 7 others to pass these awards onto. I think we all find this part hard but I've decided to pass all these awards onto:-
I shall be back soon with some cards to show, well hopefully. xx vicki xx







2 comments:

nessy said...

thankyou vicki for these awards ~have a few i need to pass on, really must get my act together!!
vanessa xx

Jill said...

aww thanks hun, hugs Jill xx