Monday 26 October 2009

Friday Sketchers

Hiya folks, hope your all having a stress free half term so far....gosh today has flown, I just hope the rest of the week doesn't go as quick....don't want to go back to work...booo hoooo!!!! lol!!

Anyways, I've been having a lil play with the gorgeous kit that the ever so lovely Tracy from Dies To Die For sent me, huge thank yous once again Tracy...((((hugs)))).  For the first card I've followed the sketch for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge.

The cardstock is Bazzill.  The beautiful papers are My Minds Eye "Colourful Christmas", they certainly live up to their name, I love them, makes a change from the traditional colours.  The images and sentiment is from a really cute set by CC Designs Sugarplum Snowy Scenery, I've coloured them with Copics and added lots of coloured glitter and Glamour Dust, but unfortunately the piccie doesn't do it any justice as in real life it's all sparkly and twinkly.
Now I know I may sound a tad biased but honestly if you've never bought from Tracy at Dies to Die For before, I can't recommend her highly enough, Tracy's offers fantastic service with such speedy delivery too, she's a lil gem, so if you've ever hesitated from buying over the internet before you won't be disappointed with Dies To Die For.






OMG!!!! I am inundated with card orders at the moment.....don't get me wrong it's so lovely that people are ringing me with orders but they all want those tri-fold cards with boxes that take forever to make, my MIL rang me earlier, she wants 3 so in total I have 7 to make by the weekend......oh eck...anyone fancies coming over to my house to help me out.....lol!!!!  TTFN xx vicki xx

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi hun, this is so gorgeous, love that image and fab papers.
Good luck with making all your card orders it's takes me long enough to make a square card with attempting a tri fold lol
hugs Mandy xx

clare said...

Good morning hun x
Both gorgeous xmas cards..love the images..and those papers are so yummy TFS.
And re to your orders..ill be over tomo to help..lol
big hugs clare x

Sharon said...

Love this card Vicki,great one for the neighbours. Wish I lived nearer & I'd come over & help you with your cards!!
Totally agree with you about Tracy as well, Fab customers service & such a nice girl.
hugs
Sharon x

Natalie said...

Vicki these are beautiful. x

Victoria said...

Super cute christmas cards Vicki. Love these adorable snowy images and the fab papers! If I lived a little closer I would happily come over and help you hun! Hope you manage to get them all done in time!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~