Monday 8 March 2010

Tres Chic cont'd

Hello to all and a very happy Monday.  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  We had a fabulous one, what with it being Tom's 18th etc, he had a really great time,  so did his dad, lots of celebrating....lol!!!!

Anyways back to the cards and remember I made a couple of cards a few posts down using these fabby Pink Cat Studio Fashion Stamps, available from Dies To Die For well here's the other four that I made the same day but am only now getting around to posting.









Goodies used were:-

Stamps - Pink Cat Studio 
Papers - My Minds Eye, 

Sorry for the quick post, got a lot going on at the mo so must dash.

ttfn, see ya soon
luv 'n' crafty hugs xx vicki xx

7 comments:

clare said...

Hi Hun xx Hope your all well,and sorry i missed Tom birthday..sounds like it went with a blast...lol
all your cards are gorgeous..so love them stamps...TFS Hugs Clare xx Speak soon..not long now for the show...soooo excited x

coops said...

hiya vicki, wow these are fantastic hun.love how you have paper pieced the dresses.luv coops.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this are brilliant, love the paper pieced dresses.
luv
debby

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Tasha said...

These are fabulous, great paper piecing and colour tones
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

shibu said...

Hello luvvie, we have lost touch recently but you were never far from my mind as you are my 'buddy'. Your cards are as DIVINE as ever and I will not repeat myself - you know exactly how I feel. Nevertheless, these are GORGY PORGY. So sophisticated. I wondered how you did some of the dresses - others mentioned paper piecing - what is that? Your cards are just lovely Vicki - as ever.