Friday 20 August 2010

Gone Fishin'

Hiya peeps, well here I am again today with another card, gosh I am doing well.  I've made this card with this weeks High Hopes "Water" challenge.

I've coloured the High Hopes "Time Well Spent" image with Copics and added a lil Glossy Accents.  The papers are a mix of Basic Grey "Marakesh" and Doodlebug "Prints Charming", Nesties Label 10 available from Dies To Die For.  The sentiment is also High Hopes ( Pals is a Melissa Frances Rub-on).  The orange net is from my fridge....I knew those onions would come in handy for something other than cooking....lol!!!


Rightyho, gotta dash, our house is in an awful state, the work still hasn't finished yet since we had that water leek back in January, huge saga with the builders, they left us high and dry in April because I complained about the way they laid our flooring, thankfully after months of battling, getting a solicitor involved plus another loss adjuster, they have finally returned this week to finishoff the work they started the beginning of the year.....so you can imagine how stressed it's been here but at least the work is now back on track......I so can't wait to have my dining room back and second lounge.....no more eating our meals on our lap in the lounge......

Thanks for visiting my lil oasis
happy crafting all
xx vicki xx

7 comments:

nessy said...

oh vicki i am so sorry about your plate ~my dear husband is sure i am a witch (in a nice way ~as i touch electrical items and they break or blow up)~ i`m beginning to wonder if he is right!! LOL
hope you get a new plate very soon (and an extra one incase)!!
i`ve been a lucky girl and paul has got me a big shot ~since the "big" break!!(good price on cutting edge crafts)
anyway just loving all your new cards ~and so many ~ you have the craft bug again!!
hope you get the house clean soon and enjoy your weekend!
big hugs (sorry again)
vanessa xx

Sirpaliina said...

Beautiful card i love it, thanks for joining High Hopes Challenge.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

This one turned out SO cute!! I just love it. I so enjoy looking at all your adoreable card work :) Have a great weekend!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pattie G said...

Vicki, this is an adorable card. I love the colors and the coloring too.

Hugs
Pattie G

Sharon said...

Sweet card Vicki, love the cute image & the LO is great. The onion net works really well too.
hugs
Sharon x

Zoe said...

Fab card, great image, love the addition of the orange net! Great!