Sunday 15 May 2011

Hello Blogland

Hiya folks, hope your all keeping well.  Gosh has it really been all these months since I last visited my poor neglected blog......ooopppssss!!!!

Well I'm back now, my first year of A level art has finished, all work has been handed in and it was marked on Thursday, you'd think considering that I work in the Art Department that the teachers would have told me my results....no way....they just smiled and said "Vicki, your going to be very pleased"... my reply was "That's no blimming help..." so looks like I've got a long wait yet.....lol!!!

Anyways, my bestest friend Leigh asked me a few months ago if I could make her wedding invitations....oh eck!!! what a daunting challenge that was, albeit a privilege, but I've never made wedding stationery so I've been busy making some samples, which I'll post soon. She choose which she preferred so today I've finished all her day invites, talk about getting back into crafting slowly...NOT...pmsl.

So for now I think I'll unwind, relax and go and play in my craft room, it's been such a long time since I was able to make something just for fun.  So for a change it will be nice to make something without worrying about deadlines etc.

See ya all soon, take care, happy crafting luv 'n' crafty hugs 
xx vicki xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Vicki, Well done on completing the first year! Don't know if I would have got through it lol! It's great to hear from you and look forward to seeing your wedding stationery.

Lisa x

nessy said...

well done you ~ glad to see you back on blog land!!
vanessa xx