Wednesday 6 June 2012

Red and White Wedding Card and box

Hello it's me......again....I hope you had a fun Bank Holiday weekend.  We sure did pick the best day for our Jubilee Street party and managed to dodge the rain for a whole day, it was a brill day, mind you my head and body didn't think so the following morning....can't figure out why I felt so ill.......LOL!!!!!

Thought I'd show you a card and box that my Aunty asked me to make for her neighbours who recently got married.  The Bride's dress was actually red, but I didn't fancy colouring this bride's dress red :-(.  I've used mainly Spellbinders dies and embossing folders.



Thanks for visiting, my lil oasis, take care, luv 'n' crafty hugs xx vicki xx

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh WOW, this really is stunning vicki. Such a beautiful design both inside and out. I love the wording and the gorgeous image.
All the best
Sue

Claire xxx said...

Outstanding xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and love the matching box.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is stunning and I love all the red....

Judith said...

Hi Vicki just came across your lovely blog- like you do! Love your gorgeous wedding projects - done some similar over the last couple of years - they are monotonous but doesn't it feel great when you see them all finished! Just became your latest follower - look forward to more! Hugs Judith x

coops said...

wwo this is fabulous vicki.stunning striking colours and i love the fab image and details :D

xx coops xx

shampylou30 said...

wow another stunning creation just love your wedding idea's sue xxxx