Sunday 9 July 2017

Rustic Wedding Stationery

Hello my lovelies, today I am sharing my Romantically Rustic style Wedding Stationery which includes day and evening invitations, reception table numbers, reception place name cards, also included will be menu's, table seating plan, wedding guest book.

 
This is the 'Catherine' style pocket invitation, inside holds guests information cards including 'Wedding Wishes', Directions, RSVP or any other information cards you'd like your guests to have.
 

The 'Romantically Rustic' theme is made using either buff or kraft cardstock, details are printed onto parchment paper,  embellished with hessian/burlap ribbon, twine and pearl ribbon for the finishing touches.

Thank you for stopping by my lil oasis.  I'll be sharing my 'Shades of Grey' wedding stationery in a few day.  Take care all.

Love and crafty hugs xx Vicki xx

No comments: